Anderson Sinclair & Co was founded in 1970 by Innes and Pamela Anderson. The company was established at their family home in Leatherhead where business was mainly derived from the expatriate market in the UK and abroad and quickly expanded to require a move to larger premises.
The company moved to the Leatherhead Institute in 1970 where it remains based today, and continues to grow successfully. In 2004 Anderson Sinclair and Co became a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
Today Anderson Sinclair & Co LLP is still truly a family business now managed by Gavin and Ross Anderson, whilst their parents Innes and Pamela remain partners. Their client base is now worldwide although they pride themselves in a personal touch and have a concentrated focus on clients in the South-East of England.
The photo shown here shows The Leatherhead Institute. 67 High Street as it looked in 1895.