Financial Planning requires your participation and starts with the gathering of information about an individual’s personal and financial circumstances, their objectives and their attitude to risk. It is only after analysing this information that an appropriate recommendation can then be put forward for discussion.
In order for Anderson Sinclair & Co LLP to provide you with advice it is important that we have full knowledge of your personal and financial arrangements, your objectives and your attitude to risk all of which need to be kept up to date as changes to your circumstances can affect any recommendation previously made. The information provided by you will be used by us in determining the most appropriate financial advice to recommend.
At Anderson Sinclair & Co LLP we regard Financial Planning as a 7 step process:-
- Gathering Client Information
- Profiling a Clients Attitude to Risk
- Ascertaining a Clients Objectives
- Analysing the above Data and researching the markets
- Recommendation to achieve agreed objectives
- Implementation of Agreed Recommendation
- Ongoing review to ensure recommendations continue to meet objectives